Monday 9 November 2020

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday...

Well... we made it to another week.. Im looking forward not looking back... and with only 46 days til the Big Day... theres lots to enjoy. Limited television and MSM is wonderful!

The weather has turned decidedly chilly.. For the first time in a long time Im actually sleeping under the bed covers..with no fan blowing. As mum used to say"As snug as a bug in a rug" I think Autumn has arrived.. with all its coziness.

Yesterday at church we were priviliged to have a visiting preacher..Gayle D Erwin...and he was wonderful! His anecdotes were entertaining..funny..poignant.. and a few times touched my heart so much I felt a tear roll. His love of the Lord was self evident.. He spreads this love through the books he has written..many of which he gives away ...and sends them post free all around the world. I settled down last night to start reading the one he gifted us with yesterday.. The Jesus Life.. and I cant put it down. if yo  get a chance.. look him up. He is a lovely..gentle.. devout man.

 And finally...has anyone else had hateful comments on their posts that have nothing to do with the subject matter? It seems that some commetors think that calling me a Boomer is an insult. Well.. Im rather proud to be a Boomer... especially compared to a generation who think its fun to eat Tide Pods and lick toilet seats. My post moderation stays on!

Here's this weeks Dinner Plan

Weekly Plan - 9th November 2020

Monday              Crockpot Magnolian Beef and Vegetables with Rice, 

Tuesday              Chicken Taco Salad, Guacamole, Corn Tortillas

Wednesday         Garlicy Butter Parmesan Pork Fillets, Mashed Potato, Brocolli

Thursday            Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake

Friday                 Half and Half Pizza

Saturday             Dinner Out

Sunday                Garlic Herbed Chicken. Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables





4 comments:

  1. Yes, I've had comments like that too. I just delete them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good menu as usual!
    I haven't had crazy comments lately, but have in the past, so I use moderation too. What is wrong with people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one time I decided to try my blog without comment moderation, I had hateful comments, but they were the run-of-the-mill form letter type... the ones you see that say the exact same thing on other blogs for no good reason except to be annoying. So I turned the comment moderation back on and leave it that way. We just got done with a run of really nice days in the 70s, and now the cold front is moving back in, maybe some thunderstorms tonight -- I hope!! Be blessed, Phoebe!!

    ReplyDelete