Monday 23 November 2020

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Thanksgiving week... and I think Im organised. We collected the turkey on Saturday..all 21lb of it.. for just me and MrD. MrD always likes to go big! Thank goodness it freezes well.

We also picked up a few bits and bobs from Walmart.. and I have to say.. some people are crazy. I have never witnessed people snatching toilet paper out of others hands before. But there's always a first time. People are definitely panic buying again... especially as California went into nightly curfew on Saturday night. No going out between 10pm and 5am...tho thats no hardship for me. MrD is classed as an essential service.. so he will still be able to leave for work at 4.30 am. 

Also...Im finally getting a decent haircut... 10 months after the last one. I am in dire need of one. My hairdresser is open.. but is only working at 25% so she can fit me in at 6 o'clock this evening. I did warn her that my hair is awful cos I have just been hacking at it. She said not to worry..everyone has been hacking!

So this weeks menu is super easy.. Two meals.. dinner out..Thanksgiving feast and then leftovers..

Simple!

Weekly Plan - 23rd November 2020

Monday              Chicken Chow Mein and Spring Rolls

Tuesday              Taco Salad

Wednesday         Out for Dinner


Thursday            Thanksgiving Turkey, Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Corn

Friday                 Leftovers

Saturday             Turkey and Cranberry Panini

Sunday                Loaded Jacket Potatoes

2 comments:

  1. I think going out to dinner the night before Thanksgiving is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another yummy meal plan!
    I like the idea of the panini's.

    ReplyDelete