Tuesday 3 November 2020

Snippets...

So.. I have been doing bits and bobs to keep busy.. so I can forget about the world..at least for a few minutes anyway..
Bread is done..and cooling nicely. The kitchen smells wonderful. What is it about odour of freshly baked bread that makes a home more cosy?
My planner is out and Im going over and revising Thanksgiving lists and making a start on Christmas ones. I have to get Christmas gifts and cards done early as most of them to go over to the UK. 
This the planning page that Im using this year is a free printable  I found on Laura's Crafty Life. Im also using her Christmas one
And talking of Christmas.. our Operation Christmas Child Boxes are done and ready to take to church on Sunday. I did one... and MrD did the other.
This year we have opted for an older boy and girl...and I may have over filled mine slightly ...so I will have to repack.  I hope they will enjoy them. Does anyone else do this?
I've picked out a couple of the fabric peices that I got for my birthday to start quick new projects
and what do you think Im going to do with these towels and pot holders??

I will show you Saturday...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. I like those printables!
    Homemade bread is really the best - tastes so good and it does make the house smell good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are staying busy doing good things! I am in kind of a stupor tonight. Just feel flat. So I will follow your lead. I will sew on the birthday quilt I'm making for Louis Dean's 84th birthday next week! And I am going to go mop my kitchen floor. That should make me feel better....

    ReplyDelete