Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken..
Its amazing how leaving out one ingredient in a recipe can drastically lower its calories...but still taste so good. Last week I made Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken and I left out the butter. Its so simple. It has just 5 ingredients, plenty of a flavour and a spicy kick... but not too much for this Brit.
It can also be shredded and served on toasted buns with melted cheese for an easy meal.
- In a skillet... brown the chicken in a little Pam spray (not neccessary but I like a bit of colour)
- Place chicken in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle Au Jus gravy mix and Ranch seasoning on chicken.
- Scatter pepperoncini around chicken.
- Add the liquid
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.