Monday 16 November 2020

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday..


Its the week before Thanksgiving... and Im itching to put up our Christmas decorations.. But.. I have promised myself.. and Mr D that there will be not one bit of tinsel..one Christmas song.. and no festive movies until after we have eaten our turkey and pumkin pie!... Ohhh but the struggle is real. Going to all these craft fairs..and seeing neighbours starting to decorate their front gardens has really put me in   the Christmas spirit. 

So..Thanksgiving Thursday ..no tree!..Friday...no tree! Saturday and Saturday...welcome to Santa's Grotto!! There is one thing tho. Everything has to be done in five days.. and no lights will be turned on until December 3rd.. the anniversary of mum's death. Then the "Lights Go On For Doreen".. and I have a little cry as I remember all the wonderful Christmas's she gave us.

So... this week... when nothing much was planned... I have now got plenty to do restoring the photos to my blog posts...one at a time. What an idiot I am. Good thing this is the quiet before the storm of Thanksgiving week and the gallop into the Christmas Season.

What are your plans for this week?

Here's this weeks dinner menu...

Weekly Plan - 16th November 2020

Monday              Pineapple and Ginger Teriyaki Chicken with Rice, 

Tuesday              Smothered Baked Chicken Burritos

Wednesday         Bacon Swiss Pork Fillets, Baked Potato, Salad

Thursday            Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs with Garlic Bread

Friday                 Half and Half Pizza(no pineapple on his half.. no olives or jalapenos on mine!)

Saturday             Leftover Meatball Subs

Sunday                Homemade Celery Soup and Artisan Bread


3 comments:

  1. Your meals sound so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting your week will be with all this anticipation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you accidentally deleted all the pictures on your blog. Sounds like something I'd do. I have no idea about restoring the pics but it sounds like you do. I hope it works out.
    As usual your week's menu sounds wonderful ( although I'd be leaving out the meat.) My DH would love your meals!!!

    ReplyDelete