Monday 16 November 2020

Disaster!!!!

Was yesterday Friday 13th cos I did something really..really stupid!!

As you can see...my blog looks very different this morning...absolutely bare!

Last night... while deleting a couple of duplicated photos... I clicked the wrong button..and permenantly deleted every single photo from the blog...almost two thousand of them!!

This blog has been my diary for a long time. It has chronicled my life for the last ten years.. starting back in Wales in my home on the hill where I grew my own veg and kept chickens. all the wonderful walks...and the ups and downs of family life. It then followed my immigration process.. my weight loss..my journey to the US, my new life and all my adventures.. the birth of my grandchildren..and of course... the battle with ovarian cancer.

So last night...I was so down.. I was ready to delete it all. and forget about it.. But this morning... even tho Im writting this at 3am.. I think Im going to continue with it. The words are still here... but its not very pretty looking right now. It will take time... a lot of time.. but I can replace many of the photos.. although some are lost forever. And me being a nostalgic photographer.. thats very sad.

I really have my work cut out...and Im not sure where to start ...but lesson learnt

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x



3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I feel your pain, your photos disappearing hurts my heart for you. Hope you can recover them. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pain. Are you sure there is no way to retrieve them - have you tried asking Blogger? Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart!!! Take your time and one by one bring them back!

    ReplyDelete