Friday 13 November 2020

A Few of my Favourite Things...

Not much to report for the last couple of days ..
so I thought I would just share a couple of my favourite things/photos from this week
 Im loving the cooler weather...and the darker evenings
With the fire lit..and candles burning.. everything is so cosy!
Even tho there is a supposed lockdown in the Uk... 
Nursery's are still open.
Little Miss is so excited to go every morning...
she cant wait to be with her friends and she loves to learn.
I think she gets her love of books from her Mummy..
her Nana.. and her great grandma
Little Pickle is growing so fast... I think its time to change his name to Little Mr.
He is such a happy ..smiley.. laughing little guy
But he's a bit of a loner right now..so social distancing is no problem for him
This Christmas..Gnomes seem to be the "Big" thing. They are everywhere. 
So I thought I would jump on the band wagon and make a couple Gnome Hearts . 
They just need a wash..an iron and a bit of stuffing and they are done
And finally.. I love this sign my friend gave to me... 
She was going to throw it out... but then she thought of me..
and Im very grateful

Tomorrow is the annual Sugar Plum Christmas Craft Fair..
And I cant wait!

Lots of photos to follow...Im sure

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Your picture of Little Miss made my day. Hope you had a great time at the Sugar Plum Fair and share lots of pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete