Tuesday 10 November 2020

Tuesday Tidbits...


 I found an app on my phone... and decided to try and make my own video.. Its a bit rough... and it only took 20 mins...maybe less.. but I  think Im going to try make more
Even though its Autumn...there are still a few remains of Summer out there. 
Makes my walks more enjoyable to see such pretty plants and flowers
The Mongoian Beef I made for dinner yesterday turned out fab. It was the first time I had made this from scratch recipe... and was dubious.. but it was delicious. A bit of chopped green onion sprinkled on top would have made it look more appealing ..but hey ho!
Little Miss has discovered "Frozen" and Mummy bought her an Elsa dress which she refuses to take off. She is also driving everyone a bit crazy singing "Let it Go" over and over again. I just think its funny and cute
Little Pickle coincidently... has discovered sunglasses.. which HE refuses to take off... 
even in bed.
He is so cute and funny... everything makes him giggle
 I think he will grow up to be a comedian....
And finally....
I sold two more hearts over the weekend
I have so many ideas.. so many fabrics...and not enough hours

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment