Monday 2 November 2020

What's For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Welcome to November! With Halloween over...now starts the push towards Thanksgiving and then.. of course... Christmas. 

I know many of you are already thinking of putting up your Christmas decorations..and there's nothing wrong with that.. especially as you probably need some cheer after the year we have had! But I'm the kinda girl who likes to meet each holiday as it comes.. So..no tree for me until the end of the month.. when I will change from the pumpkins and autumn leaves to the reds..greens..golds and glitter of the Festive Season. 

But that doesnt mean I cant plan for it. So my trusty Planner will be coming out this week... and I can start reviewing my old lists..changing some and  making new ones. 

Hopefully this will take my mind off the things that are going on around me..that are totally out of my control. This week my children and grandchildren living in England are going into a month long lockdown.  My son and grandson in Wales.. are just coming out of one. I worry about them.. especially as they are so far away.

And of course..tomorrow is election day... and there is a threat of increased civil unrest... I am concerned about the outcome.. and I pray daily for this country. Thank goodness I have a level headed hubby.. who reassures me that no matter what happens.. the Lord will be with us..and we will be ok. 

In the kitchen this week... its just bread baking.. some cookies for MrD to take to work and I may make some more Lemon Curd for my Prepping Pantry. Even tho Crocktober is now over.. I still plan to use my Slow Cooker at least twice a week.

And with that...time to get on with my day... and here's this weeks Dinner menu..

Weekly Plan - 2nd November 2020

Monday              Asian Pork Noodle Stir Fry 

Tuesday              Baked Beef Taquitos, Spanish Rice. Salad

Wednesday         Mojito Lime Chicken, Baked Potato, Coleslaw

Thursday            Crockpot Four Cheese Ravioli Lasagne, Garlic Bread, Salad

Friday                 Loaded Pizza (Friday Night is always Pizza Night in MrD's World)

Saturday             Bacon, Cheese and Onion Toasted Bagels

Sunday                Teriyaki Turkey Burgers

3 comments:

  1. Your weekly menus always sound so delicious! Your husband has a good outlook on the state of our world. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks good as always. I'm praying for our country too. I opened the Psalms last night and came to Psalm 46 - God is our refuge and our strength. A good verse to hold on to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your menus. We all need a little help planning our meals. I am praying for our Country and what lies ahead, God is in control and that gives me peace. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete