Monday 31 August 2020

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Can you believe that tomorrow we will be slipping into September.. and maybe all things Pumpkin Spice? Ok.. so thats a bit soon.. but wow.. the days are flying by. Im an Autumn kinda girl as the heat here gets too much for me. It was much cooler on my walk this morning as the season is starting to change.. Flowers are dying back..but there are still a few "pretties" out there

Today is the last day of the Every Bit Counts Challenge. Its been hard work... but great fun. And Im not finished yet!. I had to revise the last couple of days. I wanted to make a couple of pie fillings.. but the Clear Jel that I ordered that was supposed to arrive Friday.. was changed to today. So instead I chopped some turnips for the freezer ( I know I know..I said no more freezer stuff) and right now I have the last of my "free" plums chopped and in the dehydrator. 

Im quite tired.. not just from canning etc... but Im tired of whats going on in America right now.. The violence..the destruction.. the deaths.. Im just going to pray more... get into the Word more.. and have Faith.

Apart from that I have no set plans this week..although MrD wants to take me somewhere this weekend...but hes not saying where. Something to look forward to


Have a great week everyone and heres this weeks Dinner menu

Weekly Plan - 31st August 2020
 

Monday                Chicken with Creamy Bacon Mushroom Sauce, Mashed Potato, Corn

Tuesday                Cheesy JalapeƱo Chicken Enchiladas

Wednesday           Breakfast for Dinner 

Thursday              Cajun Sauage Pasta Bake
                             
Friday                   Pizza Night (at the movies)

Saturday              Nachos

Sunday                 Chicken Salad Croissants (repeat of last week..they were a hit!)

1 comment:

  1. Your menu sounds delicious! Your challenge certainly was a lot of work, you should be proud of yourself for completing it.

    ReplyDelete