Monday 24 August 2020

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

I have some wonderful, generous friends.. who between them have been providing me with lots of delicious produce from their gardens. I have been given a bags of tomatillos, tomatoes, Zucchini, blueberries and pears.. We took a birthday gift to a friend who had just come back from a few days at their place in Julian... and she presented me with a basket of apples...on the promise that I would make her my Auntie Jeans Applesauce Cake. I think thats a fair swap...even tho I was going to make her one anyway! So I have to get these prepped and preserved. So I think its Salsa week in my kitchen.Not sure why I have never made it before.. but it will be a great way to use up the free veggies.. and give a jar or two as gifts.

Apart from that..nothing much is happening this week... which could be a good or bad thing..as it leaves a lot of scope for change....

So have a good week everyone..and here's this weeks menu

Weekly Plan - 24th August 2020
 

Monday                Porks Chops, AuGratin Potatoes, Corn

Tuesday                Chile Verdi Burritos

Wednesday           Breakfast for Dinner 

Thursday             Chicken Pesto Parmeson Pasta Shells
                             
Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              CrockPot Loaded Baked Potatoes (unless we go out)

Sunday                 Chicken Salad Croissants



No comments:

Post a Comment