Saturday 1 August 2020

Hello August...

Its the first day of August (can you believe it?)...and for the first time in a long time.. MrD had to work on a Saturday... The hoped for couple of hours turned into a twelve hour shift. So.. today felt like just another work day...and I kept to my  daily routine..
Bible study...early morning walk.. 
Where I absorb all the beauty the Lord has created for us
Then it was home to housework.. rustling up a rustic apple pie
 and an afternoon of stitching...
where I finished the beading on my final Christmas in July craft 
before starting on the Fall colours
The time past quite fast and before I knew it MrD was home for dinner
 Skillet Sausage Pasta
and a slice of that homemade pie

 Now to relax ready for church tomorrow..
where we once again will be meeting on the "patio" of the building

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. O Phoebe, for some reason I haven't been getting notifications of your newest posts so I thought you were having a break but today, there it was...and I thought that at last you were posting again.
    Thank you for your get well wishes. I don't remember tripping on my own feet but I must have because there was nothing else to trip on. I have some impressive bruises and my hand is swollen but no broken bones so I'm very thankful. Happy August and I hope you and Mr.D stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I've came across your blog via another blog I follow , apple looks amazing I'm determined to make one this week now. Flowers are truly beautiful , take care x

    ReplyDelete