Tuesday 11 August 2020

Great Start...

Well.. the week started well..
Sour milk on my Cheerios..
Juggled a few eggs...

I went shopping on my home from walking..
only to find I had forgotten a bag..and they were out..
so was persuaded to buy one of their super cheap ones
which promply split half way home leading to more juggling

Finally got home..and found I had forgotten my keys..
so had to wait in blazing sunshine for someone 
to come through the security gate so I could get into the complex
Got the spare key from the housing office..
(Keeping in mind the office is two car parks and two swimming pools away)
put the milk and produce away..
got halfway back to the office..
and realized I had picked up the spare car keys
Went back.. got my keys...
returned the spare keys..
and decided I needed a coffee..
which I promptly knocked over..spilling everywhere..
Sighed deeply..
cut some peppers and put theminto the dehydrator...
which started making the strangest noises...
So I switched it off...

What  a day!!!

On the upside...

I had toast instead of cereal
I made more coffee..
my tan deepened...
Hubby brought home a couple of new spare keys..
found some more canning jars...

and stripped down the dehydrater
and found nothing wrong and the noise stopped..

You can always find something  good to outweigh the bad..
and tomorrow will be better
plus the peppers are doing great..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x



2 comments:

  1. Ohoh...I shall refrain from saying anything about your day, grin.

    Gosh, that pool looks so inviting, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Phoebe - you did have a day! It has to get better. :)

    ReplyDelete