Tuesday 18 August 2020

When Life Gives You Lemons.. You Make.... ??

Happy Tuesday!

I got out there early again today... 
and got back before 9am but it was already 77F (23C). 
There were slim pickings for flower photos. 
With the heat and because Autumn is approaching.. many blooms are dying back.
But still..I had a lovely walk..
Now its back to my kitchen. 
My lovely friend gave me some lemons form her garden that I'm going to preserve... 
Can you guess what Im going to make?

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers. Only 57 this morning when I walked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers! Are you making lemon bars? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you'll be making yummy lemon curd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...I wanted to be smart alec and say LEMONAID. LOL---but I will go with Lemon curd?

    ReplyDelete