Tuesday 1 September 2020

Joyous Abundance...

Welcome September.... to me.. the beginning of Autumn although not official until the 22nd. The mornings are slightly cooler... although it is forecast that temperatures will reach 107 this weekend. I'm praying that it will change.
August was so busy in the kitchen.. and I would like it to continue..but at a slower pace. Its amazing that I have added this much food to my pantry.. either by gifts from gardens.. produce on sale and couponing . It will last a long time... and a great foundation to build on. Plus.. looking at it makes me happy!
The Sure Jel arrived yesterday..so I will be making a couple of fruit pie fillings with the produce I already have.. including these delicious blueberries...but I can take my time. Then the plan is to can.. or  dehydrate.. at least one item every week.. and keep building the storage
So today Im going to start making a new apron.. I saw this chicken fabric... and thought yes! And for the first time in a while Im going to sit...watch an old movie... and stitch

Have a great day

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment