Saturday 8 August 2020

Joshua Tree with MrD....

Well.. I found out the destination of our mystery trip .. 
and it took just over 2 hours to drive there through the mist covered mountains...
spoilt slightly by the mile after mile of barren land covered with wind turbines.
But I was surprised to see where we ended up!
I have heard of Joshua trees.. the place Joshua Tree..
and not just the U2 album.Joshua Tree .. so I was happy
We walked a bit...
We climbed a bit..
and sat for a bit to enjoy the views.
But it was very hot...
and I was glad to get back to the a/c in the truck..
No wonder MrD said to wear walking boots..a hat... and suncream

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing place it is, so rugged and with those twisted trees. Too bad it was so hot or you could have walked a bit more. Thanks for sharing a place I'll never see in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos you have posted your destination is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I've been there and declared those the ugliest trees ever, but it's so interesting. Bet you were thankful for the AC in the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip! They are such interesting trees. But - that was hot!

    ReplyDelete