Tuesday 4 August 2020

Talking Teal Tuesday Again...

It was a perfect day to go walking today...
overcast.. grey... and cool 
but still lots  of colour from green fingered gardeners.

And Im sure they didnt mind me leaning over their walls or 
stepping on their grass to take the photos of their borders and planters
After a hot afternoon of canning yesterday it was a welcome relief
to get out into the cool air..and away from the lingering odour of vinegar
Also today this photo appeared in my memories..
Chemo number five... and I still had a smile
Its Teal Tuesday again and so a reminder that Ovarian cancer has no test..
You must look for its symptoms.. and listen to your body.
and push your doctor.

You know it makes sense

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

6 comments:

  1. What pretty flowers, Phoebe. Keeping you in prayer. In late 2017- a week before Thanksgiving, I had unknown tumor burst and had to have an emergency hysterectomy. My husband said the tumor was 10 lbs and wrapped around the uterus, anyways, the dr. took everything. TMI I know...I haven't spoken to you in such a long time. When I lost the other blog, I lost all my contacts/blogs etc. It's been slow going getting everything back.

    Nice to see you and happy to have the/your blog back in my list. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You flower photos are beautiful. If I were the owner of those flowers I would be flattered that you wanted to photograph them and if I saw you I would come out to say hello and thank you! So glad you are a survivor... I am too (uterine cancer).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers from your walk.
    To me just about every day is a perfect walking day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers! And so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the chemo is now a memory. Enjoyed your flower pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so thankful that you're doing so well now.

    ReplyDelete