Friday 14 August 2020

Getting Warmer....

We are set to have some very hot temperaures over the next week or so...
starting today...
So I made sure I left for my walk bright and early
But before I left I set some bread dough to rise 
and its now almost  ready to put in the oven...
Then todays #everybitcountschallenge involves no heat.. and no time.. at all
Shredding zucchini (courgettes) to bag up and freeze for zucchini bread

and if he's lucky MrD will get a loaf ..or two.. tonight..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. I like morning walks best anyway! It's the first thing I do every morning.
    What beautiful purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are beautiful enjoy the weather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been hot here too and my mum had to go on a walk at 7:00am because of the heat! It's a perfect time to make bread though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm... homemade bread. I freeze zucchini for winter baking too. It's so nice to have a bit of the garden in the middle of the winter!

    ReplyDelete