Friday 7 August 2020

Busy Friday..

Very very late posting today.. I have been soooo busy..
I went walking early this morning.. even at 7.30 am there was warm sunshine..blue skies..and the moon was still out
After that..I had to do the weekly shop.. then it was back for my pre weekend clean (nothing much gets done on a Saturday and Sunday) That over with.. I baked MrD's favourite Fudge Brownie cookies (recipe here) .. 
and dealt with todays Every Bit Counts Challenge... Cauliflower. I washed blanched and froze three heads.. plenty to use in our favourite cauliflower cheese.
And now I have just finished cooking some chicken pieces and preparing a picnic for tomorrow. MrD is taking me on a magical mystery tour. I dont know where we are going but he says that I have never been there before..its all very exciting..

How was your Friday??

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear where you went! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear about your day , brownies look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Magical Mystery Tour! OHHHHH can't wait to hear more, grin. Have fun, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A magical mystery destination sounds perfect!! I hope you have a wonderful time.
    Those cookies look great and I checked out the recipe. So simple to make. My fav. kind of recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fudge brownie cookies sure look good.
    Pretty blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly had a busy day! I hope your Magical Mystery Tour is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of every little bit counts. Sometimes freezing, canning... seems overwhelming, but doing a little bit at a time is not so intimidating.
    The cookies look good - I think Bob would like them too.
    Can't wait to hear about your mystery tour!

    ReplyDelete