Friday 31 July 2020

Getting the Friday Feeling...

Early yesterday morning... we felt a little earthquake. The epicentre was about 30 miles away.. but it was enough to make the room shake a bit and the cups rattle. Hubby dosnt really feel them anymore.. but I dont think I will ever get used to them

This morning was less dramatic..and I got out super early on my walk. Temperatures are supposed to hit about 92 today (31C) so I didnt want to stay in the sun too long.
I would like to say I got out early enough to do catch the dew... but this is California. It hasnt rained for a couple of months so more than likely this is from a garden sprinkler...
Mr D  has to work tomorrow..so apart from Church on Sunday we have no plans for the weekend. I guess lot of stitching is on the cards.. 

Whatever you do this weekend... Have a great one...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. We live in Texas and a few years ago we had earthquakes. Not as you have them but big enough to crack our foundations and split our driveway. Louis Dean said they were a result of fracking....and we haven't had them in awhile.
    I know that shaking must make you a bit nervous! Loved seeing what YOU saw on your walk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful flowers. No plans here for us this weekend either, there are things to be done around the house. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phoebe, oh Phoebe, I have seen your beautiful creation on Etsy...no imagination...? I disagree. I hope you get to grow some lemon verbena. It will grow quite well in California. The cloud, to me looks like a bear sitting in a bubble bath. LOL

    ReplyDelete