Monday 28 October 2019

Whats For Dinner~Meal Pan Monday



The last few days of October... and its Halloween week. Although we dont decorate..or celebrate it.. I love seeing all the kiddies in their costumes and have a bucket of candy at the door.. ready if anyone knocks. I cant wait to see what my grandbabies are wearing.

After Thursday...thoughts will turn towards Thanksgiving...and Christmas. I must be honest..I'm prepared for both. Im a list maker..and Im on track... though I do like to concentrate on one season at a time.. No Christmas decorations for me until after Thanksgiving.

This weeks menu is definitely not set in stone. MrD may have to go to Georgia for a few days for work... but this of course depends on if we hear about his surgery or not. This..of course.. must come first.

So today... I want to get out early in my walk... bake a batch of Hubbys favourite cookies...and dehydrate a load of carrots that I got for 29c lb. Then hopefully I can sit down this afternoon and watch a good Black and white movie while I do some stitching.. maybe a funky 1940's "Horror"..to get in the mood for Halloween

Have a great week everyone


Weekly Plan - 28th October 2019
 
Monday              
Hawaiian Chicken and Rice

Tuesday              Vegetarian Enchiladas

Wednesday         Breakfast for Dinner


Thursday            Meatloaf Meatballs & Bacon and Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
                             
Friday                 Ginger Garlic Baked Chicken Drumsticks, Fries

Saturday             Chilli Dogs

Sunday                Roast Chicken and Sheet Baked Vegetables



1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I do love the upcoming holidays, but I don't do Christmas until after Thanksgiving. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete