Monday 21 October 2019

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday...


Happy Monday.... and Happy Birthday to me. No cooking for me today... MrD is taking me out for breakfast...and dinner... phew! We have also got an appointed with our GP today..so MrD can have a test done to make sure that horrid bacteria in his stomach has gone.

This week... Im planning to do a lot of sewing for my Etsy shop..and deal with the bag of zucchini I was given after church yesterday. Im going to grate some for the freezer.. dehydrate some into chips.. and make a delicious stew. I was also given a bag of mushrooms.. so they will be used in a Strogonoff.. with a breakfast for Dinner...on a pizza... in Spaghetti sauce... and cookedand put on a sandwich with roast beef for hubbys lunch one day. I just love mushrooms.. and they are so versatile..thank you Miss A. I am always so grateful for the wonderful gifts people give me from their garden.

Have a great week everyone

Weekly Plan - 21st October 2019
 
Monday              
Birthday Treat

Tuesday              Mushroom Strogonoff


Wednesday         Zucchini Stew


Thursday            Breakfast for Dinner

Friday                 Fridge Clean Out Pizza.. Onions, Jalapenos, Spinach, Mushrooms,Peppers etc

Saturday             Church Married Couples Fellowship

Sunday                Spaghetti Bolognese, Garlic Bread


No comments:

Post a Comment