Friday 18 October 2019

Go Ahead.....

Im a bit late posting today. It was a busy start. Yesterday, Mr D and I headed over to Long Beach to meet his surgeon. As we waited for his office to open..MrD treated me to breakfast. It wasn'r low calorie...it wasn;t healthy.... but maaan... it was soooo good.. Lemon slice..yum!
Anyway, MrD has had the go ahead for surgery.. We are just waiting for for workers comp to get back to us but the doctor said hes pushing for it. Hopefully MrD will be admited to the hospital in Pasadena either Tuesday or Wednesday next week..or at the latest ..the following week. I wont believe it til I see it.
This morning we for his blood work to be done ..etc... so we will be ready when the phone rings. He will have to have 6 weeks off work and it will take 3 months to heal. Man... am I going to have problems getting him to slow down!!
At least we are moving forward..
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment