Tuesday 22 October 2019

Its Always a Happy Birthday...

I would like to thank everyone for your wonderful birthday messages. I have had a lovely couple of days. MrD surprised me by taking the day off. We did nothing really out of the ordinary... but every minute was special.
I got to Facetime with my kids and grandkids... Had a lovely parcel of cards and handpainted masterpieces from two child genius's. And of course... my thoughtful daughter always sends me fabric... feeding this fabricaholics addiction.
MrD took me shopping for new clothes... and let me go a bit mad at a closing down sale...You can never have too much fabric.. (seriously!!) I dont know about a craft room...I think we need a bigger house! He also bought me what Ive wanted for a while... not to everyones taste..but its made me so happy. Will show you when it arrives
And the icing on the cake... well... you know when happy couples get matching shirts... matching promise rings.. or matching tattoos.. Well my hunny surprised me with.... matching flu shots. He's a keeper....
Talking of cakes..I didnt have a birthday cake... I had birthday pie... Coconut Cream to be exact... Honestly... I have a terrible sweet tooth!! We ate out a lot... so I didnt have to cook ( MrDs idea so I wouldnt have to spend time in the kitchen.. whats wrong with my cooking huh?)..and I had my first chinese Takeaway in over two years. I really have to pull my horns in now... its Thanksgiving in a few weeks... enough said...
So I had better get out there and get some steps in..
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


1 comment: