Saturday 26 October 2019

Stitching...Sale....and Sickness...

Well... Its that time of year they said...Get a flu shot they said.. You dont want to be ill they said...
Hmmmm.....

This morning...temperature... sore throat... swollen glands in my neck...tight chest...earache..
I feel so grotty I dont even want a coffee...
Thank you Hubby...your birthday gift just keeps on giving...lol

So I cant go to Knots of Love to sew quilts for the sick and newborns today. I dont want to spread my germs. So if my head stops being fuzzy...I will do some stitching for my Etsy Shop. 
 I had another sale this week.. which I packaged and mailed to Ohio
With Thanksgiving around the corner... I need to get some Christmas ones finished

Hope you all have a Happy Saturday

Love and Hugs....and sniffles
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. Saying a prayer that you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you feel better real soon. It's not fun being laid up with colds and the flu. Get lots of rest and get well, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete