Tuesday 15 October 2019

Shine on Harvest Moon....

Im tired! How long does it take for iron and B12 pills to kick in? It has nothing to do with the fact Im old...thank you Hubby lol x
Sunday Night we had a Harvest Moon so it still loomed large when I left the house for my walk this morning. I live in a city so excuse the street scene.. 
I actually cut my walk short.. Have you ever thought well if I do this it will be ok... and its not? (points finger at herself) Sunday morning..rushing around getting ready for church.. I caught my baby toe on a unit corner and darn near ripped it off. Ok..big exaggeration..but thats what it felt like. Childbirth!! Pfft! I hobbled on it for a day..watching it swell and turn beautiful shades of purple. Then yesterday..I decided it was a great idea to stuff it into a trainer and go walking. Idiot.!! And..I did it again today!. Hey ..being blond is my choice ok (Thank you Nice n' Easy)
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment