Tuesday 1 October 2019

October 1st

The first day of October... where is the time going! The weather was cooler this morning... only 55.. and I didnt even have a fan on.. Wonderful! This is perfect for me..but hubby says its cold.. wuss! He will be happier later when temps hit 75 later this afternoon.. We need to find a happy medium...and I dont mean Doris Stokes! (not many will understand that reference..lol)
It was dark and grey first thing this morning when I left on my walk... but it soon exploded into beautiful Autumn colours..
So not wanting to scare anyone... but this is my birthday month. In 21 days I will be 29 (cough!) but.... 9 weeks after that its Christmas!! I love the Christmas season..but I want to enjoy Autumn too! Time...please slow down! 
By the way..my daughter asked how come Im 29 and shes 25.. 
Simple my Dear...
I was a child bride....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. We have a number of family birthdays in October. My oldest turns 54 on the 18th and the youngest will be 42 the day before that. Although he says he's going to stay 39 forever. My oldest granddaughter's bd is this Sunday ( 31. How did that happen?) Seems she was a baby just a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Our oldest son turns 45 tomorrow and I just can't wrap my head around that! I just don't feel old enough to have a child of that age!

    ReplyDelete