Friday 4 October 2019

Pumpkin Sunrise....

I had to run lots of errands today. So I got out there just as the sun was coming up.. and walked to the local Mexican Market. The fruit and veg there is so fresh...and very cheap.
And of course... there was a multitude of pumpkins and and squash on display..
every size ..colour and texture
And of course with the orange sunrise...
The Autumn sky and the pumpkins complimented each other perfectly..

Dont you just love this time of year.....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. beautiful sky, and I love the pumpkins of many colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love this time of year AND a pretty sunrise/sunset. I was at the grocery store yesterday and saw lots of pumpkins. The temperatures are about to cool off from the 90s so those pumpkins will start being bought:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a white pumpkin with the orange stripes.
    Amazing all the shapes and colors pumpkins come in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this time of the year and all the colors!

    ReplyDelete