Saturday 10 August 2019

Sloowww Saturday....

For the first time in a while... we are having a chill day at home...
 No errands..no running around.. just feet up and relaxing...
although MrD is going for a bike ride before it gets too hot..
Me....I'm catching up on some reading...
I may not have a Homestead...yet..
But I can dream....and plan
Im also going to do a bit of stitching for the Etsy shop...
and maybe watch a movie with MrD later

Im grateful for days like this

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x



4 comments:

  1. What lovely things to do! I hope you have a fabulous, relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds relaxing. I love staying at home, reading, and crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kind of day too! Your stitching is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete