Friday 2 August 2019

Oh..To Be A Farmers Wife...

Growing up...I wanted to marry a handsome farmer..
I dreamt of us working together..
on our little homestead..
Growing our own veggies
and maybe a few flowers
We would keep a few chickens..
breed a few pigs.. 
 Keep them exercised..
and perhaps get a few prizes
We could cuddle a few goats..

or more than a few..
have I mentioned how much I love goats.

Anyway..I digress
Have majestic ox ..or two..


and maybe a cow to milk


and maybe we could teach them all to do tricks..

though Im not sure about a camel..
I wanted  to bake prize winning cakes
sew beautiful quilts..
and make a comfortable home for the both of us...
where we could share a plate of Nachos after a hard days work!
Dreams can come true..as I already have the handsome hubby..
and til the farm comes along.....
.theres always the OC Fair...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun post! Glad you got your handsome guy who takes you to the fair!

    ReplyDelete