Tuesday 13 August 2019

Diet! What Diet?

An extra post for today and Im joining Toni over at Tuesday 4 Meme... for a quick fun Q&A about my favourite subject... Food


 Here are her questions... and my answers..


1.   Favorite Cake:
Cheesecake... or is that a dessert..
but just like I had for my birthday last year

2.   Favorite Cookie:

Lemon Crinkle... 

I make them a lot and Im surprised they make it to the storage tin

3.   Favorite Pie:


I find it hard to choose between Apple and Cherry...
using my aunties recipe...
but both have to be served with good old fashioned British custard


4.   Favorite Candy:


Cadburys Flake..
but I cant get it here in the US so my daughter sends me supplies

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

8 comments:

  1. My answers are
    Cake - chocolate
    Pie - lemon meringue
    Cookie - chocolate chip
    Candy = york peppermint patty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesecake, lemon meringue, chocolate chip, dove dark chocolate! Your custard looks lovely - never heard of that on pie, but I bet its scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cheesecake! Great choice! Loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to try the custard on pie. I know the candy tastes great and it's very kind of your daughter to keep you supplied!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks so delicious! Enjoyed my visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM, this post made me hungry:) I have never heard of Cadburys Flake but I bet it is yummy! I love German Chocolate cake and plain 'ole pound cake:) Two of my faves! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite pie is lemon merengue. (and pineapple) I'm sending prayers and good wishes for you and your hubby. Have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! I must eat gluten free so things like pie I rarely eat. Cookies and cake, we have found good recipes for those. Carrot cake is my favorite! With cream cheese icing, of course =)

    ReplyDelete