Wednesday 21 August 2019

Busy Week.....

This week is flying by.. and Im pretty busy. My pre Fall clean and sort out has begun.With a hectic September coming up..I wanted to get a head start. But...I managed to get a 10,000 step walk in this morning. The weather was perfect.. cool... a little overcast and I made it home before the sun got too high..
Today I made Cowboy Candy (Candied Jalapenos)... Never made it before...never tasted it before... but it was a heck of a lot of jalapeno slicing.. Recipe tomorrow..

I got the Jalapenos from the Mexican Market.... they are so cheap. While I was there I got another load of Bell Peppers. They are in the dehydrator. They are so also really cheap right now..I will have enough to see us through the winter.
And ..just a big thank you to my hubby. He's a bit poorly right now... and He brought Me roses.. 

What a guy!


 Love and Hugs
Phoebe x



7 comments:

  1. I am intrigued with your Cowboy Candy!!!! We have lots of peppers in the ranch garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful and I'm looking forward to your review on the Cowboy Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm Cowboy Candy, never heard of that! Those roses are gorgeous! What a guy! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inspired by your prefall cleaning and sorting!
    Have a cozy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your roses. They are gorgeous! I've been catching up on your posts. I am so glad you are a survivor. I love your attitude. You are such an inspiration for other women. God Bless you.

    I'm not into Jalapeno peppers though. I like the Bell peppers. I'm hoping to be making stuffed peppers this week. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The roses are very beautiful and so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The roses are beautiful. Hope your husband is feeling better soon. I've said a prayer for him.
    Sounds like a good walk, about 5 miles?

    ReplyDelete