Tuesday 20 August 2019

More About You Continued....

Time for a bit of Tuesday fun and I'm joining Toni over at Tuesday 4 Meme... for a quick Q&A 

Here are her questions... and my answers..

1. Where is your favorite place to be?
The mushy answer would be...any where my hubby is... but its true. It took me 50 years to find this wonderful man..and now Im always in my happy place. Throw in a view of the ocean and its perfection. Back in Wales... being able to walk along the sea shore every day made exercise bearable

2. Where is your least favorite place to be?

For the last two years...the doctors office. After going into remission last year.. I still have to have three monthly blood tests. examinations..and scans. and its coming that time again soon. Its like enough already... but...its a blessing Im still here and I wont complain out loud

3. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
I can honestly say...I laugh every single day. I find happiness in the simplest things. Yesterday it was seeing my 17 month old granddaughter dancing.. Ive never known a child so happy its bathtime!.My family live so far away in the UK..being able to Face time everyday and be part of their lives is a total joy

4. Are you a social person?
I'm not sure... I tend to chat to people on the street and the supermarket.. and at Church Fellowships I can chat for the Olympics.. But my dream is to live in the country... with no neighbours.. and maybe some woodland behind... Just like my Mother in Law's... I would move here tomorrow

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

7 comments:

  1. The little video of your granddaughter doing her cute dance made me smile. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your answers Phoebes and seeing your photos and of course my favorite is the video of your granddaughter dancing. Have a day of blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughter is cute as can be! Precious! Prayers for you as your dr. check-ups are near. I know that causes a lot of stress. I would love a property like your mother in law's. Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear more about you.
    I think you'd enjoy Happy Trails. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 is so my kind of place!! Love the video of your granddaughter!! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your granddaughter is a cutie, and I can see why you love facetime.
    I am just like you as far as being social!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed reading your answers and learning more about you. Love the video of your granddaughter! Such a cutie and she really gets into it! Blessings for a lovely rest of the week! <3

    ReplyDelete