Friday 17 March 2017

My Rock....


Happy Birthday to my amazing hubby. We have a wonderful, happy marriage, with lots of adventure, fun and laughter and we have never had a cross word. He is my absolute rock. The voice of reason. My fountain of wisdom. My mountain of strength. His love and support and his unfailing faith that everything will be ok is getting me through this testing time. 



And how is he spending his birthday afternoon?...Taking me to the doctors and holding my hand while I have more blood tests.. 

Maybe we can squeeze in a couple of beers for him on the way home. 

Love you Mr D xxx


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your wonderful husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your husband. I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marleen..he bought Chinese food and had a beer at home x

    ReplyDelete