Saturday 4 March 2017

California Sunrise

I woke up in terrible pain this morning, but Im getting used to it..and the pills do take the edge off it. Im not sure if its because Im still losing weight but I can now feel the swelling and when lying down I feel a pressure in my tummy and abdomen.


All being well.. if and when the painkillers kick in.. I'm going to venture out for a little walk with hubby later...it will do me the world of good 


I am still not worried...or scared and still confident that the tumour is not cancerous and I will be perfectly alright. I am being well looked after by hubby... who never fails to make me smile... especially when he sends me photos like this of our beautiful California sunrise this morning. Have a great Saturday everyone 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


No comments:

Post a Comment