Monday 30 March 2020

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

And so begins another week of our new normality. 


Every day starts with what I call my "corona clean" where I disinfect all surfaces, door handles, keypads, phones, remote controls.. andd of course I have to do my floors...but that was my obsession before the virus. Funny I dont hear hubby complaining about that these days.... 

Then its a brisk walk out to the dumpster taking the long route back... trying to snap a few pics on the way. I rarely see anyone..but if I do they keep the distance. I sometimes think we should all be wearing long hooded robes and be ringing a bell chanting "unclean!" 

Today is another new normality for me and MrD. Remember a while ago I hinted that we were having a couple of major changes coming up. Part one we did a few weeks ago when we moved house. Well now I can tell you part two. Today MrD starts a new job that has been hush hush for a couple of months. He was head hunted to help set up a new manufacturing plant  which is just 8 minutes from our new home. It means better hours... more pay.. less stress.. and more time at home. He officially finished at his old job on Friday.. so no more getting up at 1.30 in the morning to work 16 hour days. 5am is such a better time...for both of us. It should be up and running by Friday and already the orders are coming in. Even in this time of crisis... the countries infratucture has to stay strong. Im very proud of him and he deserves this job

So Im just going to keep myself busy... I think today I'm going to start a new apron... The biggest decision I have...which fabric to use

Stay safe..stay well..stay strong..

and here's this weeks dinner menu


Weekly Plan - 30th March 2020
 
Monday              
Chicken, Roasted Potatoes. Brocolli, Carrots (Leftover from yesterday)

Tuesday               Fiesta Lime Chicken and Rice

Wednesday         Shepherds Pie, Cabbage

Thursday            Sausage and Spinach Pasta Bake,  Garlic Bread
                             
Friday                 Hawaiian Turkey Burgers

Saturday             Ham, Cheese, Spinach and Salsa Quesadillas

Sunday                Italian Chicken..Leftover Pasta Bake..Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment