Friday 20 March 2020

Better Than Expected...

So our first day of California Stay Home Order is over ...and it hasnt been too bad. As more details come out.. it dosnt seem as restrictive or scary as first thought.

Gas stations, Pharmacies, Grocery stores, Farmers markets, food banks, convenience stores, take-out and delivery restaurants, Banks and Laundromats are still open.

People who are in essential jobs are still going to work..that includes MrD.

You can go out to buy food.. care for a sick relative or friend.. and to seek medical attention.. as long as you stay six feet away from other people

I have also been told that you can go out for walks and hikes.. but gyms ..malls.. movie theatres, playgrounds and bars are closed. And gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited.. so no church.

I'm still under house arrest.. but Im taking my meds and taking my temperature every hour...and now and again I go and stand in the fresh air. We have plenty of food so we wont go hungry.. tho I used my last egg for MrD's breakfast this morning ... We have so many other things for breakfasts. There is plenty to watch on the television... I have my stitching.. loads of books to read... and Facetime is a brilliant thing.

Stop watching scare-mongering main stream media.. and put on a damn good black and white movie

And as every day goes by.. we are one step closer to beating this terrible pandemic. We will get through this..

As my amazing grandson says... Stay Positive! 

Well done Little H

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


1 comment:

  1. Your grandson is adorable!
    Michigan just got closed down today, for the next 3 weeks. It's good I think, people don't listen otherwise. Bob and I are still working...

    ReplyDelete