Wednesday 11 March 2020

By The Light of the Silvery Moon...

I actually used the complex Fitness room this morning. Its really good.. and I got there first thing hoping to have the room to myself but two young...and skinny...girls were already on the running machines. They were pleasant enough.. but their effortlessness put me to shame. They eased through their exercise while this 57 year old huffed and puffed on the bike. 


Oh how I would have loved to jump in that pool.. Anyone fancy an early morning..moonlit dip?


Anyway..the visit to doctor Phans yesterday went really well. He was very pleased with all my test results and dosnt want to see me now till September... but my immune system is a bit low so he wants me to be sensible with this whole Corona thing. By the way...thats not a photo of MrD in the Doctors offfice.. he's not quite that old. But notice the bottle of hand sanitizer on the desk.. they were dotted around everywhere. And its a bit disconcerting when even my very friendly doctor wont shake hands because of the coronavirus. He he did do a pretty mean elbow bump though.


Stay safe... Stay well...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment