Thursday 12 March 2020

Stormy Weather Ahead....

Its a dark and dreary day. Its been raining heavy for hours... tho Im not complaining as California definately needs it. But its cold too.


I tried to go to the Fitness Room this morning but it was closed for an unscheduled deep clean and sanitation. Im guessing the fear of the coronavirus is making people a bit more cautious. Tho I must say going to the gym is one of the things doctor Phan told me to avoid for a while. The other thing was no air travel. As I told him... right now thats not an option.. as our tickets are booked and we HAVE to be at our daughters wedding. His advise... wear a mask (for thirteen hours???) and use anti bacteria wipes on our seat.. seat belt.. window..and especially the tray. You know... our plans may have to change after we were told last night that there will be no flights from Europe coming from the US for at least 30 days. Right now.. the UK is ok.. but who knows how long that will last..


So the last time I was in England was two years ago now. A lovely memory appeared on my Facebook. My tired.. uncomfortable daughter who was so fed up waiting for her baby to come. But just a couple of days later she blessed me with my gorgeous granddaughter.. and I am so proud. Time has gone so fast..and I cant wait to see all three of my grandbabies at the end of July.


I just pray that this Pandemic is over soon

Stay well.. stay safe...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


No comments:

Post a Comment