Tuesday 10 March 2020

At a Snails Pace...

What a chilly rainy day it is.
And as it does sometimes.. the rain brings out these slimy creatures? Im not a fan... and I hated seeing snails nibbling away at my veggie garden back in Wales... so why is this exciting for me? Because its the first one I have seen in six years.. its just too dry here in Southern California. Its funny what you miss...lol
Its also Teal Tuesday... and coincidently.. I have an oncology check up with the lovely Dr Phan. So.. here's a quick reminder what to look for.. as remember there is no test for Ovarian Cancer.

Also.. a throwback on my Facebook page jogged my memory. I had forgotten that when I was diognosed and they found the tumour on my ovaries... they also found two others in my stomach..which luckily were benign. The doctor had called it right when he said ovarian cancer can start somewhere else.

So remember ladies... and gentlemen prompt that special someone.. get your smear tests done.. get your mammograms done... look for symptoms.. know your body.. and push your doctor.

In the long run it may save your life.

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment