Friday 6 March 2020

Settling in...

So we are settling nicely. Our new home is bigger than the last so lots of space... and with all the nic nacs unpacked its beginning to feel like home. But I still have to organize my boxes of craft stuff.. and there's a lot.
I went walking today....just getting used to the area. There are lots of stores so I will be doing a lot of window shopping. I havent been in the Fitness Room.. but there's time..especially as next week as they have given storms.  I cant wait for the weather to get warmer so I can have a dip in the pool.
And just a question for you... What are your thoughts on the Coronavirus. If you listen to the media things are pretty bad. Mrd and I have always practiced food storage so we are set up quite well if things go from bad to worse..but even then we fall short. It was shocking to see so many empty shelves when we did our supermarket shop this week. No Loo Rolls..Hand Sanitzer.. bottled water.. clorex etc... MrD eventually found some toilet paper when he went to Home Depot for work this morning. He got a couple of packs which will last us quite a while. And it has amazed me that people are actually being told to wash their hands ...shouldnt that just be habit??
Any way..Im being careful..but not obsessive.. as with my medical history I am at risk. I hope you are taking some basic steps of prevention... just in case

Stay safe..stay well

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment