Saturday 30 November 2019

Mixing New With Old....

Can you believe tomorrow is December 1st ? I have been waiting all year for this, my favourite month. I love the sounds.. the smells... the colours.. just everything about this season makes me joyful. Mr D and I love a tradional Christmas and being relatively still newly weds (almost five years) we have bought our family traditions to the marriage...but are still looking to start our own..

So heres one we are starting after dinner tomorrow.
Why we havent done it before..I dont know... but its a bit special and we are looking forward to it

MrD likes to go to sleep with the radio playing quietly. His job can be so stressful that his mind dosnt rest. So if he wakes up in the night... the soft music will lul him back to sleep ( I dont have that problem...I can fall asleep on a pin head......)
Anyway ... overnight the radio station has changed to wall to wall Christmas music (yay!!)... so this morning I woke to this tune...
And so it begins...Prepare thyselves for lots of festive fotos....Maaan... I love this time of year.... time to get these decorations up.
Wheres my Peppermint latte??
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. I used to fall asleep with the radio playing, but it has been many, many years since I have done so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first chapter last night! I hope to remember every day! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy falling asleep to music too. I love that song by Perry Como. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete