Sunday 1 December 2019

Sunday Thought ~ Romans 15-13




And something new for December..

I love my Christmas music... whether its an inspirational hymn..or a fun, festive song. I tend to sing all of them. (Just cos I cant sing dosnt mean I wont sing! lol)
So on that note (get it....).. each day I will share one...or maybe two..of my favourites.
This morning..because its the first Sunday of Advent..and having Hope in things to come...I am playing this one... prophesying the coming of our Saviour and anticipating the birth of Jesus
Enjoy!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. I love Christmas music too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas music too! I enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas music too. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete