Saturday 23 November 2019

A Note to My Grandson....

A Very Happy 7th Birthday to my first Greatest Blessing
The day you were born there was a massive thunderstorm and the bridges leading off our island were closed due to gale force winds. I paced the floor for hours waiting for the phone call to say you had arrived..... then I cried... just like your Daddy did
When they put you in my arms I felt that I had been waiting for you all my life. My heart was full to bursting and I was totally smitten
You are soooo wickedly funny .. have the biggest smile and the kindest heart. You are clever... talented... and so eager to learn.
It's been too long since I saw you in person.. but I love our weekly Facetime chats.and you teach me so much. I am now educated in all things dinosaur....and how to bake a cake. 
I am so very very proud of the amazing young man you are turning into. Dont ever change. No wonder your little cousin adores you so much

I cant wait til next Summer when I will see you again. 
Prepare for the biggest hug...ever!!

Happy Birthday H
Lots of Love Nana xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment