Wednesday 27 November 2019

Toddler (and Teddy) Treats....

It was a very raint start to Thanksgiving Eve...
and the forecast is rain sleet and snow for the next ten days..
It makes me feel like Im back in Wales... not Southern California...
After being treated to breakfast out by hubby...
the day became very busy...
 but not too busy to stop for half an hour and join in the fun on Facetime...
and watch my granddaughter (and Teddy) make Chocolate Crispie Cakes
You know... my grandchildren are always teaching me something...
Todays lesson... 

you cant have too many sprinkles on your cake........

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love sprinkles, lots and lots of sprinkles. Happy Thanksgiving dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The more sprinkles, the more tasty the cupcake! Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete