Saturday 9 November 2019

Perfect Saturday...

I just saw the Hubster off to the SoCal Mens Conference at the Anaheim Convention Centre.. where one of the speakers will be Franklin Graham. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is eager to fellowship with other men of God to strengthen their walk with Jesus.
So Im having a lovely day of old fashioned movies...
some white chocolate Cappucino and stitching.. 
Well it IS Stitching Saturday.
Here's a couple of new hanging hearts (well two hearts and a rectangle) that Ive listed on my Etsy shop today.. 

Hope you like them..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. That's a real pretty pattern on your new heart. I'm thinking of watching Yankee Doodle Dandy again today. I love that movie. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete