Wednesday 16 August 2017

Slight Delay

Been feeling much better the last couple of days...not so tired. Apart from a couple of short walks around the block I have spent most of my time at home. I have always been a bit of a Home Bird.. and I love seeing everywhere clean and tidy. Makes me feel more prepared for the next...and final... round of chemo.


So this Friday is my blood tests again.. then Tuesday I see Dr Phan. But... my next chemo has been postponed for a couple of days. Nurse Sue is on Holiday next week... and Dr Phan is on call in another hospital. As I am high risk for adverse reactions to the chemo...and because my port has flipped... they dont want Nurse Rachel struggling... especially to find a vein. So instead of Thursday next week.. my chemo will be on the following Monday.. the 28th. A couple more days wont make any difference to me. In 12 days it will all be over

That light at the end of the tunnel is shining brighter and brighter

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment