Saturday 12 August 2017

Just Call Me Baldy......


love this girl to the moon and back. She calls almost every day and in fact we talk more now than when we lived under the same roof. She worries and fusses and nags and she is constantly reminding me that she is her mothers daughter by the things she says and does.

Once again she putting together a little package for me with goodies and surprises from the U.K.. I'm so grateful... not just for the gifts but because she actually loves me enough to send them... tho sometimes I think she imagines I'm in a third world country.

Yesterday's conversation as she walked around the supermarket..
"Chocolate mum.. what chocolate do you miss.?"
"Ooooooo maltezers.. bounty.. minstrels.. flake.. ripple!!!"
"How about a toffee crisp?"
"Sure why not!"
"Hmmm just pick three!"
"Just three... are you serious????"
"Yes!"
"Just surprise me!"
"Ok.. so what about deoderent and toothpaste...do you need any??"
"No thanks babe... I'm ok."
"Ok I'm just going down this aisle... right how many packs of razors do you need?"...........šŸ˜šŸ˜


I know you had to be there...but think about it people.. think about it!

#justcallmebaldy

Miss C... thank you for being you 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


No comments:

Post a Comment