Wednesday 23 August 2017

I'm Still Here

Its been quite a while so this is just a very small post to say Im still here... in more ways than one. 
My chemo is going very well and Im coming to the end of my treatments and we are all very optimistic. I have been keeping a diary of events and writing posts but not publishing them. Im not sure why. Fear I suppose. But now the news seems good I will tweak them and post them a couple at a time.. so you can see whats been happening...Hopefully this wont overwhelm you.

So a big thank you for all the messages of love and support. It means a great deal to me 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. Delighted to see you today. Prayers for your continued rehabilitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth..its been a long six months.. but the light at the end of the tunnel is shining brightly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see you! I've been praying for you and will continue! God bless you, Phoebe! I'm going now to catch up as it looks like I missed some posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see that you've posted. I'm sure we were all concerned and wondering how you were. Prayers for your recovery ongoing.

    ReplyDelete