Tuesday 8 August 2017

Another Tuesday

Its Teal Tuesday 
Its the familiar round of post chemo side effects I am used to by now. Nausea.. upset stomach.. utter utter exhaustion... and now a new one.. constant sweating. Oooops.. sorry... mum always said ladies dont sweat... they glow. So right now Im glowing like a pig!! Mind you.. that could be because Im a lady of a certain age.. have had a total hysterectomy... or cos Im in California and its nearly 90 outside. The three fans pointing at me arent helping much.
But...I must say.. Im big enough to deal with it and this time Im coping ok... (dont speak so soon woman!!). I can cope with the dragging myself around...its a good excuse to ignore housework and watch Netflix. I can cope not having any head or facial sores this time. I can cope with the fact that the metallic taste in my mouth is starting to go so I can taste my ice coffee again, I can even cope with the fact that my hair is growing back at quite a rate...even if it is mostly grey. Pass the bottle...and I dont mean wine.
And I can definitely cope with the fact that in a couple of weeks this will all be over.
Cool huh?
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


No comments:

Post a Comment